I have scoured these forums and others here is my problem. My company has four EVO 4Gs now running 2.2 I have tried to no a vile to set up exchange on all of them. OWA works, ActiveSync is setup, and Exchange is setup the phone will not Sync, I cannot get IMAP to work properly but POP3 works the problem with POP3 is that it changes all the mail to read on the server, which messes up who read what at what time. What am I missing why does POP3 work and not IMAP why will ActiveSync not work. I have changed the form authentication to disable; I have a virtual sever for exchange I made exceptions in the mobile security policy, I set everything to what it should be nothing. Again, POP3 works but nothing else and POP3 as well as simply using the OWA in a web browser is unacceptable.