• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Email Wont Download Images?

Revs9k01

Aug 22, 2010
I was wondering if anyone else was having this problem....

When I check my email and recieve one that has images and I hit the download images button, nothing happens......... It just stays there with the placeholders like if I had not hit the button.

I am synced with Gmail as a corporate sync, using m.google.com on the regular email app (not the crappy Gmail one).

Any Help On This?

Revs9k01

So I pretty much had this same problem except with the gmail app as I don't use the email one. So the solution might not be the same. What helped me was to have it sync to maybe a week or two. I had it originally sync my whole inbox and sent mail, which is a ton. I set it to sync less and then cleared my gmail app data in manage applications and now I will receive pics and can download them. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Revs9k01
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones