1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Emailed LG about Thrill Delays.....

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by BigCiX, Aug 17, 2011.

1. BigCiX

BigCiX Android Expert
    None

Jul 30, 2010
    California
    Pretty much emailed them about why the delays and this is the response i got:

Good Afternoon, Mr ________!
    I appreciate you contacting LG Electronics, please accept my sincere apology for any inconvenience this may have caused you, and it will be my pleasure to do all that I can to assist you further.
    Like you are to a Service Provider - a valued Customer - AT&T is to LG - also a valued Customer.
    The old adage is "The Customer is always right" applies all the more in LG&#39s business relationship with it&#39s Retail Partner, AT&T.
    Much like the adage "We will sell no wine before its time", this is what is on the mind(s) of those in leadership over at AT&T which explains the LG Thrill&#39s delay.
    LG is contractually obligated to meet their specifications and expectations so that they in turn can meet yours.
    So what you can do until the advent of the LG Thrill is be patient and wait for it, or if you cannot then you can do what you&#39ve already stated in the latter portion of your email to us.
    Either way, the decision to release it is neither yours or LG&#39s to make. This decision for its release rests solely in the hands of AT&T.
    I hiope this answers your question and sheds more light on the subject.
    Thanks for contacting LG, be blessed, and have a great day, Sir...
    D,. Stanley, Jr.

I highlighted the important part regarding this email. As you can see, it is at&t to blame thus far!

Advertisement

2. Gr8Danes

Gr8Danes Member
    None

Nov 4, 2010
    LOL....that doesn't surprise me at all. AT&T always botches things up.

Thanks for sharing that.

Tags: