1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

eMailed Pictures Upside Down

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Buddyboy546, May 3, 2019.

1. Buddyboy546

Buddyboy546 Lurker

I love my Tab S2 but it has a recurring, aggravating problem. I use an email app called Blue Mail. When it sends pictures it inverts them, not always but usually. I thought it was an app glitch and notified the developer. However, I now find that the Samsung Mail App which came with the device does the same, so it must be a Samsung issue. Any suggestions, please? Is this a known issue?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ...eschew obfuscation...

It may be an Android issue. Sometimes on my Moto X4 I'll upload a photo to gchat or here at AF and it will be in a different orientation than it shows on my phone or in google photos on my computer. I usually go into the gallery, hit edit, rotate 90 degrees, rotate it back and save it. That seems to do the trick.

Dannydet likes this.
  3. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby 100% That Guy
    VIP Member

Phones to PCs... It's an issue I know about.
    I flip them with Windows Photo Editor than post them online.

4. Buddyboy546

Buddyboy546 Lurker

Thanks for the replies. I am amazed that this is a known issue yet not resolved. Many people struggle with the basics and certainly are not able to flip received pictures. It's tough to live with such an issue on my tablet, almost a deal breaker.

Unforgiven likes this.
  5. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby 100% That Guy
    VIP Member

There are multiple apps for that. But Why?
    I feel your pain.

Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 release date was September 2015. Features and Specs include a 8.0" inch screen, 8MP camera, 3GB RAM, Exynos 5433 processor, and 4000mAh battery.

September 2015
Release Date
Reviews