1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

EMAILS HACKED AND PHONE NOW INACCESSIBLE

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by M Campbell, Jan 14, 2020.

?

Anyone have any comments suggestions advice on how to get past Google verification lock them off my

1. Hacked by live in roommates

100.0%
  2. Outsider/law

50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. M Campbell

M Campbell Lurker

[Serious] all my ACCOUNTS HACKED RECOVER OPTIONS CHANGED AND FINALLY THEY LOckED ME OUT OF MY S9+ I HAVE NO ACCESS THE HOME WIFE AND SPRINT WIFI SEEM TO BE FUNNY TO ME there stuff on my bf phone n data his aunts ipad fata the tv n livi g rooms data that seems like someone n house doing it pls help Iv already had samsung remove firmware out new on n fightback robot letting me keep an email change recovery methods dont get notifications when trying to recover it while I was standing in sprint they watched and said it was going to a s10 mines s9 they didn't have an answer I'm not the actual owner of the account my big aunt is it's google locked me out he left his with me and I done like i was going to hard reset got these pics oflogs reason I am wondering that its somwone here at my house bc all the devices n there data r common and I am only one getting hacked persay n they ain't attempted to do anything my identy recently apparently was used for some banks loans cars according to the credit bureaus and when on there n my bad phones it's like I'm limited every couple mins itll say no network or server not found or repeat same web page after web page wired its mental drained me

Attached Files:

Advertisement

racibennett likes this.
  2. M Campbell

M Campbell Lurker

Please help me

3. DonB

DonB ♡ Truth, Justice and the American Way !! ♡ ™

I edit your post to post as thumbnails, otherwise the large images are just too confusing for members to decipher.

ocnbrze likes this.
  4. DonB

DonB ♡ Truth, Justice and the American Way !! ♡ ™

Have you started by changing your Gmail password ??

A factory reset will most likely be required

ocnbrze likes this.
  5. M Campbell

M Campbell Lurker

Yes I done it three times I cant access my emails accounts facebook nothing multiple times then sent phone to Samsung said they removed firmware cleared and put new on and as soon as I turned it oh things were flying across the screen n same things now it's locked me out says my number isn't right name ain't right email ain't right so I'm locked out by I rest n where they changed pw etc I cant get past google login verification and those pics came from my boyfriend's Ohio that I'm using now

6. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations!
    VIP Member

Wait - you said you don't own the account. Okay, if that's so, what does the account owner have to say about this? It seems to me that your access would be limited to whatever the account owner permits. If another user has access, it may be that person. Or the account owner compromised the credentials. Or revoked your authorization. It seems to me that there are a lot of variables here: but unless you own the account, your ability to fix this will be very limited.

ocnbrze likes this.
  7. mikedt

mikedt 你好

"bf phone n data his aunts ipad fata the tv n livi g rooms"

Is that some sort of creole or pidgin?

puppykickr and racibennett like this.