1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Emails not showing

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by sedonaz93, Apr 20, 2013.

1. sedonaz93

sedonaz93 Lurker

All of a sudden my emails are not showing up. I get notification that I am receiving the emails, then I go to the screen and it is empty. It has been like this for three days. I deleted the account, twice, and redid it and it is still not working. Im not sure what is going on! Help please!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra=

Welcome to the forums, sedonaz. :)

Which email app are you using the most (I say, "the most" because some users have accounts in Gmail and various other web based email providers that have Android apps).

I'm wondering if you need to clear the cache in the email app you're using.. if it's Gmail, deleting the account and then reinstating it just brings the email data/history back to the device, unless you configure it to not do that.

Cache and data clearing are the big bugaboos in dynamic app issues most of the time (weather, news, social networking like Facebook, etc). Especially in the great but old Wildfire. ;)

HTC Wildfire Forum

The HTC Wildfire release date was May 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 384GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

May 2010
Release Date
Reviews