1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Emails not updating since the update

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Fwicks, Nov 24, 2009.

1. Fwicks

Fwicks Member

Oct 2, 2009
    Has anyone else had a problem with their emails not updating at the time interval they have it set to (or at all) since the update? At first, no matter how many times I refreshed, my new mails were not showing up. I tried deleting my email account from my phone and then adding it back. This fixed the problem for a day or two, but now I am having emails show up twice in the inbox, and my phone will update basically whenever it wants to. I only realized this, because every time I have checked my mail on my computer I have 5-10 emails more than are showing up on my phone. WTH?

Advertisement

2. cardsfan01

cardsfan01 Member

Oct 28, 2009
    I have also had this problem. Sometimes I get my emails and sometimes i don't. My company doesn't have an exchange server, so i use the POP account. I will be sitting in front of my computer and only a select number of emails will show up on my phone, i don't know what the problem is. When i close my email and leave for the day, i may or may not get them depending on the day. This is not a very ideal way to get my email. I am a heavy email user and i need to make sure i am getting my emails on my phone, any idea or thoughts?? As the previous poster, i tired to uninstall and install, but having same problems.

Tags: