1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support emails on phone will not delete

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by husonfirst, Nov 13, 2010.

1. husonfirst

husonfirst Member

Jun 15, 2010
    When I delete emails in Gmail from my computer, they do not delete from my phone unless I first go into a folder from the phone (any folder) and then back into the Inbox. When I go back to the Inbox, I can see the phone refreshing and the email gets deleted.

I rarely check my Gmail folders from my phone so it's annoying for me to go into a folder and back to the Inbox just to get it to synch. Anyone else have this problem. Any fix for this?

Advertisement

2. ScorpDX

ScorpDX Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2010
    I do some stuff and get paid for it...that's all t
    Dallas/Fort Worth
    I think I read somewhere that it will auto-sync if your signed into google talk.

3. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2010
    Phones
    Over Yonder
    sounds like the random gmail sync issue that has been going on for a few weeks.

have you updated gmail recently from the market?

4. isaemm

isaemm Well-Known Member

Jun 3, 2010
    Male
    NorCal
    I have a similar problem but with hotmail. When I read and then delete my emails they are off my phone. But when I get a new email or if I even open my hotmail they emails that I deleted come back. I try deleting over and over but they just come back when I open hotmail again or get a new email. Anyone else having this issue or no how to stop it besides logging into my hotmail account and deleting the email from my pc?

Tags: