1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Emergency Number in Contacts List

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by schlatti4, Oct 5, 2019.

1. schlatti4

schlatti4 Lurker

I wanted to store some important emergency numbers in the contacts list on my Nokia 2.2, e.g. police. But it's not possible to do that. After typing in the contact name and phone number the answer is "emergency number can not been stored". Is there a possibility to store emergency numbers nevertheless??

2. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

I've never encountered that ever.
    How are you saving them

3. DonB

DonB ♡ Truth, Justice and the American Way !! ♡ ™

Maybe your Nokia, has a section to save Emergency contacts already, I'd research that to see, bring up your dialer and click on contacts and see if there is on top an emergency contact list

4. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

It is real: I tried saving "112" (standard EU-wide emergency number) as a contact and received the same message.

Of course I could probably dial 112 faster than I could locate the contact, which is why I've never tried this. But I can confirm it on the Pixel 2, and my guess is that the Nokia is running Android One software and so has the same Google Contacts app.

Dannydet likes this.

Nokia 2.2 Forum

The Nokia 2.2 release date was June 2019. Features and Specs include a 5.71" inch screen, 13MP camera, 2/3GB RAM, MT6761 Helio A22 processor, and 3000mAh battery.

June 2019
Release Date
Reviews