• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Employee Plan delay?

I can also confirm that today is the day!
I was wondering, do any of you have experience in doing the online order process for SWAC accounts? My primary question, how quick are they to ship the product?

From what I have read I think you can do expedited shipping for more money.

Luckily I live by the campus and will walk into the Sprint Campus Store tomorrow morning to get it.

Upvote 0
From what I have read I think you can do expedited shipping for more money.

Luckily I live by the campus and will walk into the Sprint Campus Store tomorrow morning to get it.

The Epic 4G Touch is available today for EWD and SWAC accounts. A limited number of units are available at discount price if ordered online. If you go into the campus store or Leawood retail store you will pay full price.

Upvote 0
I misunderstood then. What did they quote for shipping the phone out?

Well, as I said the phone itself was $150. Regular ground shipping was free, then 2nd day was ~$6, overnight was ~$12 (what I went with). The site claims that with overnight I need to allow 2-5 days for processing and shipping. I can only hope they are typically pretty fast and get it out in 2 days!

Upvote 0
I can also confirm that today is the day!
I was wondering, do any of you have experience in doing the online order process for SWAC accounts? My primary question, how quick are they to ship the product?

Its finally here! Thank the lord lol From my past experiences with ordering phones it usually take 2-3 days to receive....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones