1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Emulate shake on real android devices

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by zygd, Aug 9, 2016.

1. zygd

zygd Newbie
    None

Oct 19, 2012
    Android system entered the devices like multimedia player boxes or TV sets. It has appeared that connecting joypad, keyboard or mouse to these devices we can easily turn them to play stations with big screen connected to them. But there is one issue I didn't found the solution yet. There are games which use shake function - You are shaking smartphones or tablets to activate special functions in games which are not available with any other method. Shake is not available for mentioned devices, and shaking TV set is also dangerous and can be very expensive.
    I have thought about something like shake emulator for android, but didn't found anything like that in the net. There were some examples to shake remotelly using external computer and IP link through adb, but It can be good only for android emulators running on the same machine. Any ideas or suggestions how to make shake on android media player box?

Advertisement

2. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Sep 22, 2010
    Teachaaa
    Jinan, China
    I'm sure you're referring to the accelerometers and gyro sensors that phones and tablets have, but Android boxes and smart-TVs don't have. Yes, not a good idea or really practical to go shaking a large TV just for some games. :D

There's possibly a way of simulating the sensors with Xposed modules. Although I've never done this myself.

3. zygd

zygd Newbie
    None

Oct 19, 2012
    Yes, I am referring to that ones. I have root on my device but I don't know if I can install Xposed framework. And I don't know if installing Xposed makes some games think about my device as something fishy. Clash of Kings has banned one of my account already, probably I used Memu emu to play convenient when using my PC.