• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Emulators and roms???

I use an emulator called snesoid which thy had for all the systems. I just looked though and didnt see them in the market. Most emulators work well and are pretty similar. As far as games.go I have two suggestions. My favorite is going on the computer to a torrent site and downloading all the roms for a system at once and then loading them on my phone. I have 750 nes and 800+ snes games on my phone. Since they are so small the torrent file downloads pretty fast. Second if you just want one.game at a time there is an app in the market called.Rom gripper that u can get just about any game for all the systems. It even let's u open the Rom from Rom gripper so u can play i right way given u have an emulator already. Hope this helps.

Reactions: MyNamesTooLong
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones