1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Emulators and roms???

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by MyNamesTooLong, Jun 5, 2011.

1. MyNamesTooLong

MyNamesTooLong Android Expert
    None

Jan 17, 2011
    Are there any good emulators(paid or free doesnt matter) That come with roms already? If not what are the best snes/genesis Emulators and where do you go for reliable roms? Again I dont care whether free or paid

Advertisement

2. banderson

banderson Lurker
    None

Jun 5, 2011
    I use an emulator called snesoid which thy had for all the systems. I just looked though and didnt see them in the market. Most emulators work well and are pretty similar. As far as games.go I have two suggestions. My favorite is going on the computer to a torrent site and downloading all the roms for a system at once and then loading them on my phone. I have 750 nes and 800+ snes games on my phone. Since they are so small the torrent file downloads pretty fast. Second if you just want one.game at a time there is an app in the market called.Rom gripper that u can get just about any game for all the systems. It even let's u open the Rom from Rom gripper so u can play i right way given u have an emulator already. Hope this helps.

MyNamesTooLong likes this.
  3. MyNamesTooLong

MyNamesTooLong Android Expert
    None

Jan 17, 2011
    Do you use a torrent site specifically for game roms? If so would you mind pm'ing me the address