1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

enabling auto-sync notification driving me crazy, can't turn off

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by yoseppi, May 20, 2011.

1. yoseppi

yoseppi Lurker

OK, maybe I'm making this too hard, but on my EVO I have this horribly annoying issue with the green enabling auto-sync notification CONSTANTLY popping up like every minute or two when I have my wi-fi turned on.

I've turned off every form of data and syncing I can think of, auto sync shut off, logged out of all apps that sync. All in an effort just to not see this damn notification every other minute.

No matter what I am doing, watching a movie, playing a game, browsing the web, anything this damn bright green popup "enabling auto-sync" just keeps popping up on top of everything, basically ruining any movie or anything I'm doing.

I'm so tired of seeing this green popup hundreds of times a day. I don't mind if it auto-syncs, but good lord is there any way to turn off this damn bright green popup?

I'm about to put this phone through the wall as it is disgusting me to no end that this annoying popup can't be stopppd from popping up every other minute.

If anyone knows how to simply stop this damn popup while on wifi, please let me know.

Thanks so much.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. megamiaow

megamiaow Lurker

Hi I had this problem as well, I think its a program called Syncwifi. Seemed to disappear when I uninstalled it.

Rxpert83 likes this.

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews