1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Enchanted Realm - Restore Energy

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by riptorn, Dec 28, 2011.

1. riptorn

riptorn Lurker

One problem with the progression of the game is that you need energy to do actions. This ends up taking a while to regenerate. While playing the game for the last few days I have noticed something that if you are not aware of you would want to be.

Lets say you just let the game run on your phone and do not exit. For me it generates 1 energy every 5 minutes. This equals 12 per hour only.

If I exit the game, leave it unloaded and not running for at least one hour (or two) then when I load the game up I have much more energy than if I left it running.

Many times I have shut it down for an hour or two and come back to having full energy of 20+ when leaving it running would have generated a much smaller portion of energy.

Anyone else see this?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Phatt

Phatt Lurker

I haven't noticed Energy restoring faster while closed. When it is opened you are correct it is 4 minutes per Energy. I am level 24, so I have 28 energy which takes about 1 hour and 52 minutes to fully restore. I'll look into it, I do notice the same thing as far as my energy being fully restored pretty quickly sometimes, but that may just be me losing track of time.

3. EIG818

EIG818 Lurker

I noticed this as soon as I started to play, so when I run out of energy, I will close down the app and open it again in like 20-30 mins just so I can finish completing the tasks I had started.

4. gispina

gispina Lurker

I thought at first it was regenerating faster when closed. But I timed it and it actually is the same.

What bothers me is that I always level up when I have nearly a full energy store. So, I essentially lose out on a lot of energy since it refills your energy instead of giving you a set amount for a level-up. With an energy store of 71 currently, it makes me mad when I go in the game with a full energy and only need 5 or so XP to level up.