1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Encrypted + Broken Screen. Need help with making a solution.

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by NobleKattalistt, Sep 10, 2016.

1. NobleKattalistt

I have an LG LS980 that is unrooted and has USB Debugging NOT enabled. If I remember correctly I DID do the December update to 5.0 Lollipop. I have scoured everywhere for a solution to this to no avail. I've finally come to the conclusion that sideloading a file that automatically produces key events after boot_completed might be a solution. Is this feasible? I am NOT a code monkey..... It is one of those things that my ADD kicks in and I can not for the life of me focus on that much information in such a small cluster.
    If it is possible, could someone write me a very generic line(s) of code that would perform such a process? I know enough about it to add the keyevent strings in myself but the rest is above my paygrade. I would really appreciate this as the device in question has a lot of photos of my daughters first year and Ive held the phone this long hoping to come across a solution. If this works out, it can easily be tailored to whoever asks around the internet. I have this problem on thousands of forum topics. I would love to see a solution finally come into the light.

Yeah, I know, I know enough about tech that I should have had Debug enabled and photos backed up but this was all during a hectic time in my life when I was deploying 2 times in 3 years and I had more important things on my mind.
    Again, thanks in advances guys.