1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Enhanced Features

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Bee, Jul 2, 2017.

1. Bee

Bee Lurker

My Samsung Galaxy s7 has recently started coming up with something called Enhanced Features. I get pop-up messages that there is a new version or an update available. When I open the pop-up message it looks just like a normal update message for any app and it says it is a Samsung app but Samsung tell me it is nothing to do with them and must be to do with Android. I don't know what this Enhanced Features is, and I don't want anything to do with it but it keeps on appearing and is very annoying. I have seen other messages about this on other forums but no-one seems to have an answer. Can anyone help please?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. seVer

seVer Android Expert

I believe it IS Samsung related. Per a Google search, I found it has something to do with profile sharing and easier file sharing.

3. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby 100% That Guy
    VIP Member

Do you share files Bee?

4. Bee

Bee Lurker

Thanks for replying - I found the same on Google. Had a long and frustrating correspondence with Samsung, who didn't seem to know about it and said it was nothing to do with them. I wish I could stop these annoying messages!

5. Bee

Bee Lurker

No I don't share files.

6. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby 100% That Guy
    VIP Member

Than don't apply it. I've been away from Samsung for awhile but a Factory Reset and reinstalling apps except for the last three always got rid of stuff like that for me. Samsung doesn't do popups in my experience. I've had 3 of their Android devices.

Bee likes this.
  7. Bee

Bee Lurker

I haven't applied it but it will keep popping up. I'd like to avoid a factory reset - it's the last resort!

Samsung Galaxy S7 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S7 release date was March 2016. Features and Specs include a 5.1" inch screen, 12MP camera, 4GB RAM, Exynos 8890 Octa processor, and 3000mAh battery.

March 2016
Release Date
Reviews