• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Epic 4G + Launcher Pro = Better than Evo?

Are you EPIC owners blind? Not a single person in my freaking office building has an EPIC. Don't try to twist the facts. If you ask 10 people about an EPIC they will say what is that? Ask people about an EVO and they will ask you if you have one on you and if so, can they buy it off of you. You guys are freaking nuts.
just because a phone is more popular doesnt mean its better, the moto razrs used to be crazy popular and they sucked

Upvote 0
How many EPIC's have been sold compared to the EVO? You can't find an EVO anywhere, but you can walk to the flea market and find an EPIC. Everyone in my office has an EVO, nobody has an EPIC. You guys must be on something....

Every Sprint store that I've been to has plenty of both phones. I'm not sure what's up with the stores near you though.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones