1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Epic free sunday 22nd at best buy/ comes with Ga Ga' s new album

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by tonyv69, May 21, 2011.

1. tonyv69

tonyv69 Member

cd free with all the post paid phone purchases. samsung epic free with 2 year contract or upgrade. also includes digital copy

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Shabbypenguin

Shabbypenguin Extreme Android User

how long will this promo last?

3. AndroidSPCS

AndroidSPCS Android Expert

Damn.... and I paid $360 retail for my phone late last year. Now it's free, how prices fall.

4. la sal

la sal Android Expert

This phone was $150 at Best Buy a couple of months ago. The price has dramatically dropped everywhere.

5. dbpaddler

dbpaddler Android Expert

buyback program gets you a $130 gift card for it between 18-24months of the purchase date. Not sure how much it'd go for in 18 months, but throwing it out there. Heck, you can get a $325 gift card if you turn it in after before 6 months.

6. ginglish

ginglish Well-Known Member

It is in Sunday's Ad. prices Good May 22 to May 28.
    I had added this phone to my account on Satuday. So went back on sunday and they did a price match for the new offer. So I am happy.

7. dksnet

dksnet Guest

I have a feeling that no matter what type of deal there is, I always miss the good ones......LOL

8. DroidBabe

DroidBabe Well-Known Member

Wow... this is really tempting but I'm on contract with AT&T :'( Should I terminate? I have the Motorola Atrix. I use to have the EPIC but switched because 4G was terrible in my area. :(

Samsung Epic 4G Forum

The Samsung Epic 4G release date was September 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Hummingbird processor, and 1500mAh battery.

September 2010
Release Date
Reviews