• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help EQ control in Mediascape?

Monk-E

Lurker
May 22, 2010
so, I have both the iPhone 3GS and the Xperia X10, and comparing the two phones, I'll need to give 2 thumbs up for the iPhone 3GS, and two thumbs down for the X10.

One thing I noticed with the X10 is that, theres no EQ Control in Mediascape. so when I listen to music with the X10, the sound quality is just brutal compared to the iPhone.

does the X10 have EQ control, and I'm just not able to find it, or do they not have it?? I searched the whole phone, can't seem to find it.

Can you give me a comparison of the iPhone and the X10? I have the X10 but I was also thinking of getting the iPhone. I have an iPod Touch and I think it is a nice device and has a nice interface.

if you have an iPod, really theres no need for an iPhone. pretty much the same, the only difference is you get the phone feature. If you're thinking of getting an iPhone just wait until the 4G to come out. I like the UI of the iPhone, simple, and easy to use. When I first got the X10, took me a couple days to get used to the features/applications. but over all, the Xperia X10 rapes the social networking compared to the iPhone, and the camera. I'm loving Timescape. but the fact multi touch, and the EQ control isn't in this bad boy isn't doing it for me.

The X10 has soo much potential to rape Apple, I don't know why people at Sony are being idiots. Maybe this is just their strategy to stay competitive in the market.

Upvote 0
i have to agree with monk-e that the x10 definitely has a potential to take down iphone in a heartbeat (if people would just give android a try, their eyes might just open and mouths drool).
for people that are tyrin to decide between x10 and iphone, i have to suggest that you give the x10 a try yourself in store before deciding. i would listen to people's reviews and suggestions with a grain of salt (that goes for all gadgets).
people are used to iphones and ipods so the ui seems simpler and easier than android on paper but i find that the multiple pages of just app icons as the main wallpaper seems a little cluttered for my liking.
now android has a panel that shows all your apps that you can spring up whenever you want while it provides 3 desktop pages where you can put shortcuts and widgets, giving it a much cleaner look. so to me, technically, android is more complicated but it looks much simpler.
i feel like a hypocrite trying to convince people to buy this phone but you'll like it too once you test drive this baby...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones