1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root [ERA]EC05 EPIC REVOLUTION ROM ReVolted

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ksmullins88, Aug 24, 2011.

1. ksmullins88

ksmullins88 Newbie
    None

Dec 3, 2010
    [​IMG]

ERA ROM
    V .6

Advertisement

2. ksmullins88

ksmullins88 Newbie
    None

Dec 3, 2010
    FAT FREE & REDUCED FAT

HUGE THANKS TO stormglove FOR THESE AND THIS POST:D

All right, for those of you looking to slim down a bit, here’s a Reduced Fat and Fat Free version from stormglove and the rest of ERA. Both versions are stripped of all extra apps normally included in the ERA ReVolted ROM, except for spare parts, script manager (for the supercharged scripts), and basic stock apps (calc, cal, etc..). These Versions of the ReVolted ROM are meant to be used with your backups as they are the bare minimums for a ROM.

With the reduced fat version you will still have the ability to stay connected and sync all your social media, email, calendars, as well as use all voice capabilities.

Fat Free Version, I believe is the slimmest ROM available (around 60 mb internal storage after flash). All the extra junk such as voice search, event syncing, etc… is taken out. This version is meant to allow only basic phone functions and apps to work . GPS still works just none of the other fancy stuff. There is also only one ringtone, notification, and alarm sound. For those of you that this may scare away look at alarm clock xtreme, ringdroid, and ringo lite on the market. All these programs allow you to use music on your phone to make/use as your sounds for ringers, notifications, etc…

These versions are meant for those of us who have our own apps for everything and are tired of having to go in and delete half of a ROM, then put our own stuff back on, for whatever reason it may be, better battery, personal preference, etc… Please enjoy and let us know if there are any issues that we might be able to help with or fix.

UNLESS you want to download from the market HAVE A BACKUP OF APPS BEFORE HAND THERE IS VERY VERY FEW APPS with these versions of ReVolt

DOWNLOADS:::::

Reduced Fat Version:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/37028731/ERA_REDUCED_FAT.zip

Fat Free Version:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/37028731/ERA_FAT_FREE.zip

ADDONS:::::

Stock Browser and Clock CWM Flashable
    http://www.multiupload.com/ZTOUSL36J8

3. ksmullins88

ksmullins88 Newbie
    None

Dec 3, 2010
    also mine..

4. Seddy

Seddy Android Enthusiast
    None

Apr 22, 2010
    Male
    Package Handler - UPS
    at home...
    I like the pictures... I might just try this out!

5. droid26

droid26 Member
    None

Oct 24, 2009
    just flashed it. pretty stable so far. i really like how I'm able to change the fonts now. and other cool features. great work.

6. droid26

droid26 Member
    None

Oct 24, 2009
    didnt have any problems til last night. my stock browser no longer works. not sure why. not a force close but when i tap on the icon or just type in a web address it goes to a whit screen for about 3 seconds then back to the main screen.