1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

eReader

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by BigPaw, Dec 6, 2013.

1. BigPaw

BigPaw Lurker
    None

Dec 6, 2013
    I'm looking for a book reading app that would allow me to have more than one book open at a time, do you know of any, please?

For example, the Windows version of Nook Reader allows you to open books in different tabs, almost like Chrome can open webpages in different tabs. It will be used as a study aid, allowing me to make cross references between two, or as many books as the reader will allow.

Do you know of any readers that do this, please? Thanks for any advice. :)

Advertisement

2. Harry2

Harry2 Extreme Android User
    None

Jun 3, 2010
    Black Forest
    Most readers remember your last read page, so you'd switch between the books on the reader's book shelf.
    But if cross reference meaning to be able to make some kind of marked links between the books ... then I didn't know an Android reader for this.

What formats have your books?
    A good reader for several formats is Moon+ Reader :)

3. BigPaw

BigPaw Lurker
    None

Dec 6, 2013
    Sorry, I should have mentioned the book format I am using, sorry about at. This is for PDF format literature.

Switching between two books via the bookshelf is a little slow and involves more steps than I like. What would be ferfect is a Reader that behaves like the Nook Reader for Windows. Similar to a web browser, the Nook Reader for Windows has tabs to allow you to instantly flick between several books, just as you can flick between different tabs on the browser you are using to view this website. It doesn't need to be able to annotate, or anything fancy like at, just display two or possibly more books in a tab like arrangement.

I've got the bought version of Moon Reader Pro+, and I like it a lot. But my favourites are Book Box, and PDF Max.

4. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator
    None

Sep 5, 2012
    Male
    Civil Engineer
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Ever try the Google Play Books app?