• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Eric Schmidt Keynote at MWC: Notes & Thoughts

phandroid

Admin News Bot
Apr 12, 2008
Consider this a post-event live blog of sorts. Notes and thoughts written in real-time as the event went down. They just showed an awesome timeline and heat map of Android activations since the G1, highlighting the launch of the Droid and the dramatic sky rocketing adoption of Android. Along with mass distribution of devices has [...]

More...

Reactions: Appsville
This part of the article caught my attention:
Schmidt brings a guest on stage who shows us a new Android application for editing videos on Android Tablets, illustrating with the Verizon-connected Motorola XOOM. The app has pretty cool functionality to alter video looks, crop, add music, mix and mash videos, shift everything around and compose a pretty nice polished final product.
The app is called Movie Studio and I get the impression it was created by Google but I’m not totally sure.

WHOA!!! If it's as good as the iOS's movie editor...then I want it on my Android Phone! One of the few things that I've felt Android was lacking and no developers really put effort to create a good video editor. I just hope that this gets ported to Android phones! :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones