• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Eris 2.1 #2 missing pure calendar from market

dwcasey

Dec 7, 2009
I saw this thread
http://androidforums.com/htc-droid-eris/50542-eris-2-1-leak-bugs-fixes.html#post404194

so I'm not the only one experiencing the problem. Anyone talk with the DEV yet? Just curious he has an idears or anyone here has come up with anything.

AppBrain was able to add it to my list online, but when I sync'd on my phone and selected it, all it does is launch the Market app with a search term for that app, so it doesn't show up.

This kinda makes me think that 2.1 #2 is not final.

This kinda makes me think that 2.1 #2 is not final.

nope, it isn't. once the final version is released, and market is updated to reflect that the eris is supposed to be on 2.1 those apps should show up again and be downloadable.

meanwhile, email the dev and ask them to change how they have it listed so that you can use it on 2.1, especially if you paid for it, i have managed to get oen app changed, still working on others.

Upvote 0
Reason I'm looking is that I'm trying out the Helix Launcher, so I'm looking for widgets/apps to replace all the HTC stuff.

After testing several Calendar/Agenda apps, I actually ended up using Agenda Widget.

It has several sizes of widgets, decent looking interface. Not a lot of customization, but I like it well enough over the others I tested.

I miss the HTC calendar widget a little. When the final 2.1 comes out, I'll blow it all away and try HTC sense again.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones