1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

General Eris 3500 MaH battery? How long does it last?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by pittguy578, Jan 18, 2010.

1. pittguy578

pittguy578 Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2009
    Just curious.

Advertisement

2. Jshizzy

Jshizzy Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2010
    I ordered mine today and should recieve it by Tuesday. I will re-post in this thread and give you the details. Thickness compared to other items, such as a naked droid, and info on the charge of the battery with details on usage etc.

3. Depends on how you use your phone, but you can realistically charge every other day.

4. Jshizzy

Jshizzy Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2010
    I am not really worried abouot having to charge it. I always charged my previous phones at night. I just hate having to charge mid-day. If I don't then when i get off work and want to listen to MLB at Bat or Slacker/Pandora, I don't hardly have enough battery.

I use my Eris's browser alot during the day. Super drain. Or navigate while not charging, Super drain.

5. Snotrocket

Snotrocket Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2010
    Maine
    You'll never have to worry about charging mid day again.

I've had mine for about a month and it was the best thing I've done to the phone.

You could go 2 days easy without charging.

As of posting this my phone has been un-plugged since 3am and it's now 2pm. I've made and received 8 calls for about 15min talk total, answered a dozen emails, checked my facebook a few times, 12 text messages and I'm at 87%.

My GPS is on all the time, screen is on auto bright (which is a battery killer).

6. gruss

gruss Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2010
    IT
    Toledoish
    Its kind of hard to kill it. right now mines at 84% with some meduim surfing a crapload of gtalk and text messages couple pics and a little pandora in there. One quick call, 7hrs 10 mins off the charger.

couple weekends ago I listened to about 5 innings on at bat then talked to my dad for 4 hours straight plus whatever else typically happens on weekends, like a few txts check androidforums etc, it was still green don't have any numbers or anything for ya though.

oh yeah auto brightness here too.