• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Eris and iPhone???

InfernoGuy

Lurker
Jan 30, 2010
Hello Eris Fans,

This is my first post here and I am a current iPhone owner. Just got the Eris last Wednesday and after a week of using it I am in love! Great phone with enormous potential!!

My question is for those who switched.... did you keep your iPhone? If you did, why?

I am in a Brett Farve quandry over this :)

Thoughts, Opinions??

InfernoGuy

Yea I had an iPod touch and wanted an iPhone so badly because its almost the same thing really imo. But, after I got the eris and put some music on it I almost never use my ipod touch anymore well one obviously cuz it wasn't a phone but I like my eris better than any apple products at the moment is what I'm getting at =)

Upvote 0
I really don't think having a music player is necessary unless you have a crazy amount of Music and you've fillede a 80gig Ipod .. But as far as owning a Itouch or Iphone that isn't hooked up , doesn't seem necessary put a 16gig (or 32gig when they come out) card in the Eris and you're good to go... I think the Music player options for the Eris are very good not quite as good as the Itouch but so close that carrying two things seems pointless

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones