• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Eris for Droid 2... I know...

I have a Kaosfroyo39 rooted Eris (will flash KaosGingerbread8 if wanted), that is worth $132 on the Verizon Trade program, as well as a 25$ ebay gift card willing to trade for a Droid 2. The Eris is my only phone and I am very leery of this sort of trade. I would greatly appreciate it. This is my primary phone, so I would not be able mine until after I receive, When PM'd I will give my phone number. I am a Seminary Student, and I will not cheat you. I know, famous last words, but truth.

The Eris works perfectly, running at 710MHz through CPUTuner. The plastic lens cover is cracked, but doesn't impair pictures, and the actual lens is perfect. I will send pics soon or when PM'd.

It'd be a real help to a techie who had some unforseen costs arise and keep me from getting a Droid 2 when I had the money...

Thanks.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones