1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

General Eris is going back to the store.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Ataranine, Nov 25, 2009.

1. Ataranine

Ataranine Well-Known Member

It has done nothing but act completely stupid for the past 2 days.
    Yesterday it decides it's going to delete EVERY icon off my home screen. I had that particular scene saved, so I LOADED the scene again and there wasn't a single damn icon on the screen.
    So today I go to scenes in the settings, and I SAVE the current scene, then I back out, it deletes them all again.
    It's going right the hell back and I'm returning it for another one. If I do not get another one then I'll go with a damn Storm 2. At least it won't act as stupid.

Advertisement

2. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead

Oct 29, 2009
    Right Behind You
    Sucks that you are having trouble. Hope a replacement will do the trick. I would double check the last app you installed too and make sure it isn't causing some sort of odd conflict.

3. Corvid

Corvid Active Member

Nov 11, 2009
    Sounds like user error to me.

4. slickpick

slickpick Member

Nov 16, 2009
    I actually had this happen to me as well. Was very frustrating and never figured out what happened. I ended up arranging everything the way I like, saving it, then changing just a couple of icons, and saving it again under a different name. So if it happens again i can at least hopefully go back and restore one of the two. Thankfully it hasn't happened since, but I would love to know if someone figures out a particular cause to this.

5. mully

mully Well-Known Member

Nov 23, 2009
    In constant pain.
    That was helpful! Great insight, Thanks!