• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

eris makes me happy

Hi, there! The droid said I should come by and introduce myself. I'm new to posting in forums so bear with me. I just got my second smartphone and this one is much, much cooler than the last HTC with WinMo. Leaps and bounds ahead. Anyway, most of the Android OS is intuitive, there are just a few questions I have and can't seem to find them in the piles of other useful data.

Hi, there! The droid said I should come by and introduce myself. I'm new to posting in forums so bear with me. I just got my second smartphone and this one is much, much cooler than the last HTC with WinMo. Leaps and bounds ahead. Anyway, most of the Android OS is intuitive, there are just a few questions I have and can't seem to find them in the piles of other useful data.

If you have a question feel free to PM me. I will point you in the right direction.
Or PM a Moderator.

Welcome To Android Forums! :D

This is a very large Android community;)

You will find lots of exciting news & helpful members here.

Enjoy your new Android Device!

Upvote 0

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy you visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0
Welcome to AF!
xmassmile.gif

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones