1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Eris owner signing in

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by alexislost, Dec 1, 2009.

1. alexislost

alexislost Newbie

Hey everybody, my name is Alex as my profile name says and i've had my eris for a few weeks now.

these forums seem to contain a wealth of information regarding our phones as well as the android system in general, so i'm pretty excited to join.

this is my first android phone. i got it because my good friend has a hero on the sprint network and i was just constantly amazed by it. quite honestly, i love love love this phone and have worked around the battery issue considerably. i'm able to get around a day and a half, 2 days out of my battery with some pretty good usage. there are a few other little bits that are annoying, but nothing that makes me want to trade in the phone. i'm pretty confident that when 2.1 comes out, it'll be what everyone was waiting for.

but anyways, hello all! just wanted to introduce myself.

-Alex

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. alexislost

alexislost Newbie

and it's been brought to my attention by my own brain that i posted this in the wrong section. whoops.

3. W4LLY

W4LLY Android Enthusiast

Welcome

4. johnLEE

johnLEE Member

welcome aboard!

HTC Droid Eris Forum

The HTC Droid Eris release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7600 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews