1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Eris stock clock and calendar widget???

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by rdjr82, Feb 6, 2011.

1. rdjr82

rdjr82 Lurker

I've searched around and can't find anything... is there a way to flash .zip files of the stock clock and calendar widgets for an eris??? or any other way to get them back on a rooted phone?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. scotty85

scotty85 Extreme Android User

do you need 2.2? there are a few 2.1 sense based roms that retain HTC sense UI and widgets. check out xtrSense if you dont need 2.2.

if you do want 2.2,there are no fully functional sense roms. tenzo is close- its pretty stable and pretty smooth,but lacks a big item still to be a daily driver for most-the camera.

if you are on one of the other 2.2 roms beautiful widgets is as close as ive come to the htc clock and weather widget.well worth the $1.49 imo.

i have seen recomendations for a calander widget that is similar,but i personally dont use it and cant remember what it was,so hopefully someone will chime in on that :)

3. cmajpwc

cmajpwc Android Enthusiast

If you're using Launcher Pro and unlock it there is a Sense-like calendar widget. You have to buy the $2 unlock code but its worth it to me for that. As far as the clocks, Beautiful Widgets is what you'll want.

HTC Droid Eris Forum

The HTC Droid Eris release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7600 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews