1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root error -110 on 1 app only

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by nitramus, Jan 2, 2014.

1. nitramus

nitramus Well-Known Member
    None

Apr 17, 2011
    mailman
    gatineau canada
    I'm getting error -110 when trying to install one game "dead trigger2" only.
    Here is what happened.

First restored games data with TiB from a first game and it kept FC so rebooted. Now it was opening but lost all the data so restored again and it worked fine.

Second tried restore data on a second game "dead trigger 2" and this is where I started having my problem. The restore hung up so I forced closed TiB and when I rebooted I got the message that my UID did not match and had to wipe data or something like that and could not do anything else. And the button was not "ok" but "I'm feeling lucky" but nothing happened. So rebooted in recovery and fixed permissions. Now everything works fine but getting error -110 every time I try to install dead trigger 2, I can still install any other app I want.

I don't have any frozen apps,
    tried removing updates and data on several apps and google seems to auto update no problem.
    Searched in root for "dead" and deleted everything

Still nothing.
    Help before I decide to used the factory image and start from scratch?
    Did a lot of research and nothing so far can help and my problem is with one app only and I can not do much cause it is not installed.

Advertisement

2. Rukbat

Rukbat Extreme Android User
    None

Jan 16, 2012
    Male
    Being retired and writing Tasker tasks.
    Fayetteville, NC, USA
    Clear data and cache on Play Store. If that doesn't work, and there are any updates to Play Store, remove them (application manager will have a "remove updates" button).

110 is an error that seems to be tied to a random number generator or something. Some people can't do any downloads, some have your problem, some have problems with a few apps (and different ones for different people) - and on different devices with different versions of Android.

It's one of those "we haven't gotten computers completely right yet" things.

3. nitramus

nitramus Well-Known Member
    None

Apr 17, 2011
    mailman
    gatineau canada
    Did that already

Tags: