• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Error -110

thepurger

Lurker
Jan 11, 2017
Hi guys I have a problem and i hope that you will help me. Today my phone turned off from battery. When I turned it on again I saw that all the Google apps(YouTube,Google chrome etc.) had deleted.I don't know how or why... When I tried to download them again, it appeared to me an error (-110) and told me to try in few minutes. The problem is that I can't download Google services too.It appears me again the same error. Please guys I need help!

Ok but this ROM is the official ROM and I have this ROM at least 1,5 years. What caused this problem?? Also if I reflash a new ROM my data(music,photos etc) I will delete them?
If you go flashing a new firmware, you'll definitely need to backup everything, photos, videos, music, documents. The fact the phone is rooted means it's custom, and NOT original as Samsung intended.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones