• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Error after full screen exit

Hammer2622

Lurker
Jan 12, 2023
Hi all, if I'm watching a video on a web browser or app like twitter and put it in full screen after i return back to normal size my browser or app always goes to the top of the page which is really annoying of the video was half way down the page when I watched it, any help would be appreciated. (Running android 13 on pixel 5)

Hi all, if I'm watching a video on a web browser or app like twitter and put it in full screen after i return back to normal size my browser or app always goes to the top of the page which is really annoying of the video was half way down the page when I watched it, any help would be appreciated. (Running android 13 on pixel 5)
i am not sure i understand what is going on......so on your pixel 5 if you are in the browser and start a video in fullscreen, but then backout after the video is done, the browser does what again? the video goes to the the top of the browser page? not sure what you mean that the video was halfway down the page. can you do a screenshot of your issue and post it here?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
i am not sure i understand what is going on......so on your pixel 5 if you are in the browser and start a video in fullscreen, but then backout after the video is done, the browser does what again? the video goes to the the top of the browser page? not sure what you mean that the video was halfway down the page. can you do a screenshot of your issue and post it here?

Sorry not easy to explain but I'll try again!

If I'm on twitter and I'm scrolling through the posts and see a video I want to watch, if I watch it in full screen once I close the video I can't resume scrolling from the same place as I found the video as it always returns to the top of the feed showing the latest post, hopefully that makes more sense, this also happens if I use a web browser or and app so I assume it's an Android bug not a browser issue

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones