• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

merryKerry

Lurker
Jan 2, 2014
Hi, my son got a galaxy tab 3 for Christmas.
We are unable to download any games from the play store , we get error code 110....the game get to 99% then the error code.
It's brand new so I have already done a master reset (no data to loose). I have checked time and date are correct (yes) plenty of memory (nothing installed) the cache is already empty from the rest...
Any advice would be much appreciated or should I just return the tab ?
Many thanks.!

I guess you did a web search and tried everything you saw - and it didn't fix anything. Go to Settings/Application manager and open Play Store. If there's an "uninstall updates" button, uninstall the updates.

If that doesn't fix it, go to a Best Buy. Ask where the Samsung people are. (Samsung maintains a table in the cellphone area of most Best Buy stores.) See if they can fix it. If not, at least you'll be talking to the right people.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones