• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Error Codes

t1jordan

Android Enthusiast
Oct 19, 2009
Baltimore
Hey guys I wanted to reach out to the forums and see if I could get some answers. I am receiving a error code when sending out sms messages sometimes example:

CAUSE CODE: 64
ERROR CLASS:2

I also unlock my Evo at times and I will see a error code 104. Ecample:

Data call failure unable to connect error code 104.

I called Sprint they made me pull my battery and update my profile. I haven't seen the error message for sms but, I am still noticing the error code 104 at times when I unlock the screen. Any ideas?

I'm experiencing the same thing. Do you ever get the triangle w/ the exclamation point in the middle?
I thought it was a problem w/ my phone so I kept taking it in to Sprint & they kept telling me there was nothing wrong w/ it. Finally they traded it out to a new one & I'm still getting the same thing. So apparently it's not the phone, it's just Sprint! Frustrating!!!!

Upvote 0
I'm experiencing the same thing. Do you ever get the triangle w/ the exclamation point in the middle?
I thought it was a problem w/ my phone so I kept taking it in to Sprint & they kept telling me there was nothing wrong w/ it. Finally they traded it out to a new one & I'm still getting the same thing. So apparently it's not the phone, it's just Sprint! Frustrating!!!!
Not sure what to do about this problem. Tired of doing battery pulls and hard reset. Thinking abt Verizon.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones