1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Error Downloading apps

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by gholmanjr, Dec 19, 2012.

1. gholmanjr

gholmanjr Lurker

Ugh!!! I have grown so frustrated with this phone. My problem is after i get past about 100 apps or so i get an error message when i try to download an app. In addition to that i cant restore any apps from Titanium Backup either. I have plenty of space wiped data and caches etc. Nothing is working. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks in advance.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. HoUdInI

HoUdInI Android Enthusiast

sounds like you might be running out of space on your sd card....if you don't mind me asking why would you want 100 apps? only asking because an answer might help with a fix..

3. elcocho852

elcocho852 Android Enthusiast

I had the same problem when I flashed the new version of #2 2.6.1.. every time I tried to restore my apps from titanium backup only 100 would get restore and the rest didnt.. what I did was go back to the previous version and that fixed it.. Ldrifta changed something on that version or idk what's going on but that version was giving me so many problems.. I haven't updated to the newest version because Idk if he fixed it?? If you are not running the ROM #2 then nevermine but it might be the ROM that you previously flashed good luck..:)

4. gholmanjr

gholmanjr Lurker

That is the ROM and version that I'm using. I am going to go back to the previous version. I have also had this problem on the Alicia ROM and the lunar ui if I remember correctly. I guess its all related since those are made from #2. Gonna switch back thanks for you're help.

LG Esteem Forum

The LG Esteem release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews