• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Error during MTP driver installation

Hello sg3geek/ All,
I have purchased SG Grand I9082 a month ago and I was able to access 32GB Memory card and Phone memory of my Grand on my Windows XP SP3 PC with USB. But suddenly today morning, it started giving error of MTP driver installation. I tried all options posted here on forum, but no success.
Please tell me how to take care of this problem.
I am extremely frustrated as I am trying to find out solution whole day...plz tell me what shall I do now?

Thanks in advance.

A family member bought this model last week & I was importing contacts/files/photos/sms etc & when I connected the phone first time to my PC (Win 7 64bit) it gave the same error while installing the drivers, I removed the USB cable & reinserted after a few seconds & everything went thru smoothly. Also I use ‘MyPhoneExplorer’ this s/w can do everything KIES can do except update the OS.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones