1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Error in Firmware upgrade and intilialisation KIES

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by prototypedxs2, Apr 23, 2012.

1. prototypedxs2

prototypedxs2 Lurker

Hello guys,
    I am new to androidforum and also to android devices...Got the S2 few weeks ago from Saudi... Right now i am in Pakistan...
    My phone's current firmware version is PDA:KJ2/phone:KI4/CSC:KJ1(JED)..
    When i tried Firmware upgrade and intilialisation..it shows this error
    [​IMG]
    I am just trying to update the device because non of my apps are working... :(
    Well the stock browser is working fine and from there i can log in to google account but from the market or youtube app its not working....i also contacted google support but they are so annoying :mad: and i dont know what to do now...:thinking::thinking:
    Please Help me guys....

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. prototypedxs2

prototypedxs2 Lurker

really need some help please ..

3. oilyboy

oilyboy Member

Hi I had a similar problem.
    try pressing and holding the home button and power button until the screen goes blank and restarts and try upgrading again.
    good luck.

4. ironass

ironass Extreme Android User

There has been no ICS release for CSC code KJI yet so you have the latest firmware for the Saudi Arabia (JED).

If you wanted to flash a Pakistan ICS firmware, when it is released, see under, "My firmware is not eligible for ICS yet but I want it now!", in post #1, here.

However, this is for experienced and competent users, as it is not without risk, and will void your warranty if you are flashing a firmware other than that intended for your CSC code.

prototypedxs2 likes this.
  5. prototypedxs2

prototypedxs2 Lurker

Okay bro what i was thinking was because of the fact that i was simply unable to connect to google play through my device....i dont need ICS now, as i mentioned that i am new to android and i am not yet that familiar with GB...so right now for sometime i am going to use GB....
    Okay ,But now, I somehow connected to google store yahooooo....!!!! I set up my account and also on youtube i did that....
    What i did is, I Factory reset my phone and then inserted the SIM card...Now during this phase it successfully logged IN to google account....
    But still I have one issue which you all can help please... The internet bucket which my Network provider gives is too high, so i tried to connect through my WiFi...But here comes the problem, through WiFi, google market and youtube are not connecting....so please kindly Guide the the process by which i can connect to google play throug WiFI....Please...

6. prototypedxs2

prototypedxs2 Lurker

a little help will be much appreciated...

Samsung Galaxy S2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1650mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews