1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Error Invalid Number from 1121611611

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Nicole7216, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Nicole7216

Nicole7216 Lurker

Trying to text my husband and keep getting an error text saying his number is invalid. I can call him but can't text. Just got my S20 and new AT&T service. How do I fix this? Seems it could have to do with visual voicemail somehow? Please help

2. Snakeyeskm

Snakeyeskm Android Expert

Longshot, reenter/change the phone number with no spaces, dashes or brackets. It should work.

MrJavi and ocnbrze like this.
  3. svim

svim Extreme Android User

A previous thread referred to this same problem. You might want to try one of the suggested fixes:
    https://androidforums.com/threads/1121611611-error-122-invalid-number-fix.886366/

Also, since you can phone call your husband but it's apparently just texting, try looking your the Settings >> Apps menu, open up the entry for whichever text messaging app you're using, and check in its Permissions to see if Contacts is enabled.

ocnbrze and MrJavi like this.
  4. I guess it's not that it's entered in Contacts as a land-line and not a cell / mobile number..... just saying that may happen here in UK.

MrJavi and svim like this.
  5. Snakeyeskm

Snakeyeskm Android Expert

Can I have whatever you are smoking?

Samsung Galaxy S20 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S20 release date was March 6th, 2020. Features and Specs include a 6.2" inch screen, 64MP camera, 12GB RAM, Exynos 990 or Snapdragon 865 processor, and 4000mAh battery.

March 6th, 2020
Release Date
Reviews
Specs