• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Error message "Cannot connect to camera"

Last night I connected my android admire to my laptop and downloaded all the pictures. Now this morning I keep getting an error message that my camera is not working. Any tips on what I can do to resolve this issue?

You are getting a message that the camera on your phone isn't working? Have you tried a different camera app like instagram or camera 360? Or just turning your phone off, taking the battery out & then putting it back and turning your phone back on? That should not have messed up anything on your phone. You don't have to do it like that though. You can just take the sd card out and put in either a sd card reader if your computer has a slot or there are USB readers, where you can just put it in an USB hub. I like those a lot.

Upvote 0
Last night I connected my android admire to my laptop and downloaded all the pictures. Now this morning I keep getting an error message that my camera is not working. Any tips on what I can do to resolve this issue?

re-started, updated, rooted, unrooted, cleared cache, tried new apps, sad but I tried everything and got "connot connect to camera"....AGAIN..RIP Samsung Amdire :musicus:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones