• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Errors uploading pics to phpBB forum

missesx

Lurker
Aug 15, 2012
I have a rooted Nexus S on ICS. I would like to be able to upload pics to a phpBB forum using the standard browser interface. But when the pic tries to upload, I get an error from the forum 'invalid file type'. I don't know what's wrong, as I can send the pic via email. Just a standard .jpg picture - anybody see this before?

I have a rooted Nexus S on ICS. I would like to be able to upload pics to a phpBB forum using the standard browser interface. But when the pic tries to upload, I get an error from the forum 'invalid file type'. I don't know what's wrong, as I can send the pic via email. Just a standard .jpg picture - anybody see this before?
Just a note to let you know that I haven't seen this but I also don't upload pics from my phone, I do it from the PC at home. Perhaps try post this in the general section instead of support and see if you get more replies?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones