1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

espn shortcut

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by baddubbin, Jan 3, 2010.

1. baddubbin

baddubbin Member

I will acknowledge that this is very insignificant, but for some reason it is driving me crazy.

When I first got this phoe, I deleted the original espn, cnn and facebook shortcuts that came preloaded on the right screen. I have since come to realize that I check espn A LOT and I wanted the shortcut back there. So I added a bookmark, but the original icon that came preloaded just looked a lot better, does anyone know if there is a way to get the original icon back without doing a factory reset?

2. agent0014

agent0014 Android Enthusiast

if you can find the icon image you could always recreate it with anycut/bettercut. Mine's long gone, so I don't know what it looks like to search for it.

3. baddubbin

baddubbin Member

anycut force closes everytime I try, bettercut is $2, i guess I will stick with my ugly icon for now =)

4. caspertodd

caspertodd Well-Known Member

I did this same thing and could not find the original icon anywhere. I ended up buying BetterCut so that I could create and edit icons. For me it seems worth the $2... not for just one icon though.

Samsung Moment Forum

The Samsung Moment release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 3MP camera, GB RAM, processor, and 1440mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews