• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Esteem freezing at times!

mike28

Android Expert
Dec 20, 2010
Tampa
Hey guys will like some feedback on my situation I have notice that at times and this happens while searching the web browser the phone will become unresponsive and eventually I either turn it off or let it sit for a minute I have clear cache many times just to see if that help but still from time to time it will do this to me, just wanted to know if anybody in here has had this issue or maybe a recomendation I am concern since I will put it up for sale soon want to make sure it runs ok and this only happen on the browser tapatalk and the rest of the phone functions are fine.

I was having the same issue with dolphin. Not all the time, but on certain sites when there was just too much infomation for the phone to handle.
I'm sorry, i don't really have a great answer for you... but i can tell you that after switching to a more lightweight browser.... i haven't had anothet incident (yet) :)

Thanks Yes you are right it does happen with both browsers and when the phone has a couple of things going on might be ram leak or not sure also on another note can't make backups either what you suggest or anyone :thinking:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones