1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root Esteem Games/Apps/ps3 sync

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by UlovPlanters, Apr 28, 2012.

1. UlovPlanters

None

Ok lets try this again.....Ok so this is a thread about games and cool apps. So Ive been using FpSe for a while and its great (valkyrie profile doesn't work but you cant always win) And I was wondering is there a way to sync up a PS3 controller? I'm a HUGE Ape Escape fan and it works in FpSe but those damn apes are to fast for my fingers and the constant switching of the analog and button schemes just to get the right tool sucks. So if anyone knows how (if there is a way) to connect a PS3 controller to the phone that answer would be much appreciated.......So then I tried to go down the android game lane, I was trying to get Meltdown on mars working using chainfire but that was a no go. So then I tried out, World of Goo, Battle Heart, and Dgunners iceburn. All really good games. So what else is everyone playing? Any one find anything awesome buried in the depths of the Android Market? Yes i know it "google play" but i refuse to call it that because of how stupid the name is. :congrats:

Advertisement

2. V SuperUser V

V SuperUser V Android Expert
    None

Mar 29, 2012
  3. HereticSins

HereticSins Android Expert
    None

Nov 30, 2011
    Male
    Dad, Computer Engineer student, Public Service.
    Palm Springs, California.
    Ha why's this in the all things root section. But anyways. I like zenonia 4.:D

4. ManlyParasite

ManlyParasite Android Enthusiast
    None

Nov 29, 2011
    Tech
    A dark room

Most likely because any apps that may sync the controller would require root lol
    You could try USB/bt gamepad, I think it's called. You can connect a Wii controller using that if you can't get the ps3 to work
    I use it on my thrive and have connected a ps3 controller (with the wire) a wired xbox controller and a Wii controller through Bluetooth

5. UlovPlanters

None

I
    How did you sync your xbox contoller? Yeah i know about the wii remote thing but i dont have a wii and im not spending 40$ on a remote. I was trying to use a app from the market to sync the ps3 contoller but it asks you to link your controller to the phone via micro usb to data...which i didnt know such a abomination was out there. Anyway yeah you needed root for it to work. Hoping a few more people post, there seems to be a lack of rts games out there. Sry if theres tons of spelling errors im typing on my phone.

6. ManlyParasite

ManlyParasite Android Enthusiast
    None

Nov 29, 2011
    Tech
    A dark room
    I connected a wired controller, the thrive had a USB port. There is an adapter for the wireless 360 controllers, but I'm not sure how much they are and if they can plug into the esteem

7. UlovPlanters

None

Damn I going to have to try that out. Ill go to the local radio shack and see what they have even though they have nothing compared to what they had 8-9 years ago. Anyone else find any RTS type games? or anything else cool? i need something for the....."downtime" at the office.

Tags: