1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Eternal Sleep...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by SwagR, Jan 27, 2010.

1. SwagR

SwagR Member

Jan 17, 2010
    Hi guys...i've had my N1 for 2 weeks now and i've been having a problem ever since i got it....when i make a call and the conversation has ended the device takes like 2 minutes for the screen to come back on.....i press every button and it just wont come on...sometimes i have to plug in the charger and plug it out to wake it up and worst case..remove the battery...it just sleeps forever...is anybody else having this problem? is it a known bug? please help....

Advertisement

2. Goten

Goten Active Member

Dec 29, 2009
    It took you 2 weeks before making a post about it ? Did you call htc and tell them about the problem ?

Did you try doing a factory reset and other resetting methods ?

3. SwagR

SwagR Member

Jan 17, 2010
    i tried resetting and that didnt help, i was wondering if its a common but and can be fixed with an update or its more hardware(which i hope not)....

4. oniongirl

oniongirl Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2010
    Unemployed Computer Science Graduate
    Brighton, UK
    I've not heard of the problem myself, but someone else might've done.

Is it only after having a call? Are you using headphones/bluetooth headset of any kind? Could be a problem with the proximity sensor, maybe...

5. SwagR

SwagR Member

Jan 17, 2010
    yes it happens after most calls, i'm not using a headset of any kind...i guess i'll just have to wait until a firmware update is released and see if this gets fixed....

6. afine1

afine1 Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2010
    if you are having this issue and no one else is a firmware update may not fix it. you need to get a new phone.

and like goten said...you waited two week?

Tags: