1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

EU Cable Type

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by _android9k_, May 6, 2012.

1. _android9k_

_android9k_ Guest
    None
    Hi,

I just bought a Google Android Fly-Touch III 10.1, Im in Ireland , Belfast and the cables are for China I think....anyhow can someone post a link of what cables I need to run and charge the tablet from my Car and from my desk at my family home please?

Also do I need to load any updates and are there links to that for this tablet...firmware ect?

Lastly advise on any must do tweaks to get the tablet into best performance mode please.

Regards,

_android9K_
    :driver:

Advertisement

2. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Sep 22, 2010
    Teachaaa
    Jinan, China
    For the car, a USB 12V cigar lighter adaptor should work. Something like this...
    Micro DC to USB Adaptor : Accessory Socket : Maplin Electronics

I assume the mains adaptor it came with is a two prong mains plug(Chinese plug). You can either use a travel adaptor, or buy a USB mains adaptor with three prong UK plug from Maplin or similar.

Which particular Flytouch III do you have, there are many from various Chinese manufacturers. In order to upgrade it, you'll have to find the actual manufacturer.
    Hong Kong Flytouch 3, Hong Kong Flytouch 3 Manufacturers, Hong Kong Flytouch 3 Suppliers and Companies on Alibaba.com

3. _android9k_

_android9k_ Guest
    None
    Hi,
    Flytouch III Google Android 2.2 10.1 inch 1080P Video Resistive Screen Tablet PC: See Ebid.net for details 126.59 ?

Cheers on the reply. As to Type well the box says Super Pad III , further on the spec ...not much I dont expect to get great performance for 127.00 sterling, however , the manual / guarantee states Tablet PC V200-300 Ive got the 10.2 version. Still if it does what it says on the tin then that will do me for my needs at this time.

The input from the power cable is minute the smallest of inputs....the USB cigarette lighter adapter I already have BUT thats not my problem...my problem is I need a cable which has a USB on one end and on the other it needs to have the tiny input plug that will fit into the tablet to allow a powering up of the battery?

As to manufacturer well Inovice states: DALEE TECHNOLOGY LTD, LI JICANG < SHENZEN ?

Im thinking there must be a cable out there with USB one end and the correct inputplug ( tiny silver circular ) on the other for this unit, its just not knowing what exact spec to look for or what the correct terminology and size is for the input end of that particular cable...

Reply when time permits,

Berne

4. _android9k_

_android9k_ Guest
    None
    Sending this device back....not worth the money and money will be better invested in a better performer.

Thank you for the replies.

_android9k_

5. ukstan

ukstan Well-Known Member
    None

Aug 18, 2010
    I know the machine you had, i had it and you did well to send it back
    pay a bit more a get a better one