1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Evernote for ToDo lists

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by HankAtrix, Jul 11, 2011.

1. HankAtrix

HankAtrix Well-Known Member
    None

Mar 27, 2011
    I am the VP of a database software company
    I am from New Orleans but have had the great oppor
    Hello Forum -

I recently purchased Evernote Premium and really like the app. However I am trying find ideas for better use and setup of ToDo lists within Evernote. It appears Evernote is very limited in this area (as has been discussed in other threads).

Are there any ideas for setting up ToDo lists with Evernote?

Thank you in advance for your input! HankAtrix

Advertisement

2. BookLover

BookLover Android Expert
    None

Oct 11, 2010
    USA
    I use Reqall for my Todo lists. It integrates into gCal...and unlike other ToDo lists, it actually creates an appt in your gCal with the todo item in addition to being a todo list in and of itself. This is ideal for me. Reqall also has location-based reminders.

As well Reqall links to Evernotes as "related items", although I haven't quite figured out how this works as I can't control the link.

However, Reqall is the best todo list I have tried to date. And I've tried quite a few. Remember the Milk, gTasks, are among the ones I've tried. My prob is that I need integration into Outlook as that is my primary PDA. In my setup, I have Outlook sync'd to one of my calendars in gCal, and Reqall is sync'd to the same gCal. So whatever Reqall puts into my gCal eventually syncs into my Outlook. Works perfectly for me. Since I've started using Reqall, I've been on top of my todo's as never before!

I love Evernote but haven't even tried it's todo as I think Reqall is exactly what I need.