• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Every time I read all the root posts....

davros

Android Enthusiast
Jan 3, 2010
Central Mass
I cry a little.......... If I had only been more patient. Oh well.... Now I have to be patient while the dev gods work their voodoo magic on the leak, I still want to give my thanks and respect to those dev gods, for what they have done so far.

Keep on trying, I'll buy the first round when it does happen....

Sorry to rub it in ur faces guys, BUT I LOVE ROOT. If you want, you can come by my house and maybe, just maybe, Ill let you play with my phone for a lil bit.

But on a serious note, 2.1 is better than 1.5 no matter how you look at it.

Good point. I just wanted to express my thanx to the devs and yes I like 2.1 but still I held out so long until I saw the post that they were also waiting for the ota then what 2 days later they found a way in. say la vee.... I know its coming, just don't want to be classed in with the whinners... The devs do unbealivable work and need to be thanked and praised.

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones