1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General EVERYONE LOOK! any one see this?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by CaliforniaMan, Mar 28, 2011.

1. CaliforniaMan

CaliforniaMan Member
    None

Mar 3, 2011

Advertisement

2. dyezak

dyezak Well-Known Member
    None

Feb 1, 2011
    I have heard about these complaints before but I have yet to experience any problems like this .

3. IMDANDROID

IMDANDROID Newbie
    None

Jun 13, 2010
    Software QA
    Ohio
    +1 Last week I was visiting my mom's and I brought my laptop. Fired up the wi-fi hotspot (she doesn't have internet @ home) and bam surfing like a mad man. I hit speedtest.net via the laptop browser and was receiving 18.5 download and about 3.5 upload, which to me was great. I had this running for about 3 hours with no drops, and T-Bolt plugged in via usb / ac adapter so I wouldn't kill my battery. Other than some intial setup issues, all went well. Perhaps these drops / connection issues are market related and not the device? Dunno...

4. nkd

nkd Android Enthusiast
    None

Feb 12, 2011
    There are plenty of thread on this forums. This issue does exist, it might not be in all markets but I think in california its the worst. I get reliable connection I would say, but not great, I do get drops though specially around my house. I would say it has gotten better since I got the phone.

even the guy who works at verizon store, the last time I went their said he gets drops all the time, lol. He was so blunt about it.

5. TxGoat

TxGoat Guest
    None
    I'm having problems where I don't even get 3G connectivity or 1X for that matter. There's supposedly a ticket in Verizon's system to check the area. I would settle for 3G connectivity, but I'm not even seeing that on this TB.

6. MykR0

MykR0 Lurker
    None

Mar 24, 2011
    huh
    usa
    I have the same issue lol, it will be fixed in due time so nothing to worry about. For those wondering what issue i had. I was hotspotting my phone and connecting my psp go to download games lol......havent downloaded a full game yet :(