1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Everything covered Text App

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by IceDroid, Feb 12, 2016.

1. IceDroid

IceDroid Lurker

Hello Everyone,
    Long time reader First time poster. Sry, Couldn't help myself.
    Picked up a At&t v10 from At&t S3. On the S3 I didn't use the Samsung text app I went with the "At&t Messenges" app. I liked it for the reason it covered everything. If I made a call..it was listed, missed a call..listed, text,pictures it was all there. Problem is that app is not compatible. Really sucky thing was, I went into the store to have everything transferred, and because it wasn't compatible. They went with the Samsung text and I lost the last 3 months of texts and calls logs. (let me take a breath), They used the At&t mobile share and 2 other apps trying to save it. To no avail. SO now I am getting over that (somewhat), and looking for a text app that has all these things on it.
    I was also told by the CS that If I removed the At&t mobile to mobile app, I will lose all the texts that have been transferred. Is this really true?
    Thanks for any and all the help You can give.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. tube517

tube517 Android Expert

3. IceDroid

IceDroid Lurker

I went threw the Play store and the app wouldn't`t even pull up. So I went via the interweb to get it. Came up with it not being compatible.
    Looking at the page and reading this "If you get a new smartphone that supports AT&T Messages", maybe the V10 just doesn't support it